The Mission of Peridot Foundation, Inc. is:
- To improve the welfare of the greater Hebron, Connecticut community by supporting the activities of local charitable organizations; including, but not limited to:
- Children's Programs (i.e. AHM Youth Services, education programs, sports programs, literary projects, etc.)
- Public Safety (i.e. fire department, ambulance, etc.)
- Community Programs (i.e. the Douglas Library, Senior Center, etc.)
- To promote the medical research activities of other charitable organizations; including, but not limited to, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Independence Unlimited and charitable organizations for the disabled.
- To provide assistance and contributions to other charitable organizations.